What personal information does the Expert provide to Reach180?
As an Expert, when you register to the Web-App, you are asked to provide Reach180 an active e-mail address and other contact and personal details (or other allowed means of identification), and to select a password.
Reach180 can ask you to provide additional payment and transaction related personal information, to the extent required to provide the Services.
Please bear in mind that false, incorrect, incomplete, or outdated information can prevent you from registering and using the Services or the Web-App or impair Reach180’s ability to provide you with the Services or the Web-App and to contact you.
What Internet traffic does Reach180 collect?
Reach180’s Web-App provides a comprehensive solution to Users and Experts, which enables them to contact each other, schedule an appointment, form a contract, pay and receive fees, interact and manage their engagement by using the Web-App. The Web-App is installed on Reach180’s servers, and when you use the Web-App, the information routed via the Web-App is accessible to Reach180.
When you use the Services or the Web-App, Reach180 will collect information, such as session durations, page impressions, Internet protocol (IP) addresses, the domain name that served you to access the Services or the Web-App, and content types and origins.
Reach180 will also store information related to online data or metadata that is routed through Reach180’s servers, such as web page addresses, structure, data fields and images.
The stored data will be attributed to you in person, only to the extent necessary for the use of the Web-App or the Services, as set in the following section. In all other cases, Reach180 will anonymize the data and will not knowingly use the data to personally identify you.
Further information is collected when you and Reach180 exchange communications, for example, when you submit an inquiry to customer support at: support@Reach180.com
Does Reach180 collect location based information?
Reach180 does not actively collect any personal information that is based on your geographical location, except for the country that you reside in when accessing the Services or the Web-App.
However, certain location-based information is stored on Reach180’s servers, for example if you use the Services or the Web-App to access geographic based services.
What does Reach180 do with your personally identifiable information?
Reach180 uses personally identifiable information for the following purposes and for as long as they serve such purposes:
- To provide and operate the Services or the Web-App;
- To send you updates and notices and to provide you with information related to the Services or the Web-App, provided that Reach180 will not share your e-mail address or any other personally identifiable information with online advertisers and advertising networks, without your explicit consent;
- To enforce the Agreement;
- To contact you as and when it is necessary for providing the Services;
- To comply with any applicable law, respond to lawful requests of personal information by public authorities, and assist law enforcement agencies as required, including to meet national security; in any case where Reach180 believes that the use of the information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or damage to property;
- To collect fees and debts, and to prevent fraud, misappropriation, infringements, identity thefts and any other misuse of the Services or the Web-App;
- To take any action in any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and Reach180, or between you and other users or third parties with respect to, or in relation with the Services or the Web-App.
As a Reach180 user, your personal information is maintained, processed and stored by Reach180, our affiliates, and our service providers in the United States or other jurisdictions.
Reach180 complies with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information transferred from the European Union to the United States.
In compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles, Reach180 commits to resolve complaints about our collection or use of your personal information. European Union individuals with inquiries or complaints regarding our Privacy Shield policy should first contact Reach180 at: privacy@Reach180.com
For any Privacy Shield related complaints that are not resolved within 45 days, you can file a complaint with Whistic, our independent dispute resolution provider, at the following website: https://www.whistic.com/privacyshield/complaints#/intro. The services of Whistic are provided at no cost to you.
Reach180 is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC).
The Experts controlling and operating the Reach180 Web-App will be considered the controllers of such Clients’ Data and are responsible for complying with all laws and regulations which are applicable to the collection and control of such Clients’ Data including privacy or data protection laws of all relevant jurisdictions.
Reach180 cannot provide legal advice to Experts, but Reach180 recommends that all Experts that create and maintain websites using Reach180 platform should maintain clear and comprehensive privacy policies complying with the applicable laws and regulations.
Important notice about privacy of persons under the age of 16
The Services and the Web-App are not intended for use by persons under the age of 16. If you are not 16 years old or older, then you cannot use any of the Services or the Web-App and must not provide any of your personal details.
Reach180 strongly encourages parents to monitor their children’s use of the Web. Reach180 will delete a child’s personally identifiable information if a parent so requests by sending an e-mail to support@Reach180.com. If Reach180 learns that a child under the age of 16 years has provided personally identifiable information to Reach180 without verifiable parental consent, Reach180 will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from Reach180’s databases.
How does Reach180 share your personally identifiable information with others?
Reach180 does not sell, rent or lease your personally identifiable information to third parties. Reach180 shares personally identifiable information with others only in any of the following instances, or otherwise subject to your explicit consent:
- To operate the Services or the Web-App, including to store and process your information through a third-party hosting services and to process payments;
- To contact you. For example, Reach180 uses a third party’s mailing platform to send you messages and updates from time to time;
- If Reach180 believes that you have breached the Agreement or any other agreement with Reach180 or abused your rights to use the Services or the Web-App or performed any act or omission that Reach180 believes to be violating any applicable law, rules, or regulations. Reach180 may share your information with law enforcement agencies, governmental agencies and other competent authorities as well as with other third parties, as may be required;
- If Reach180 is required, or believes that it is required by law to share or disclose your information; In any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and Reach180, or between you and other users or third parties with respect to, or in relation with the Services or the Web-App (including a dispute between User and Expert), Reach180 can use your information in preparing its legal case in connection with such dispute or proceedings;
- In any case where Reach180 believes that sharing information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or damage to property;
- Reach180 can also share personally identifiable information with sub-contractors and other companies or organizations connected, or affiliated with Reach180, such as subsidiaries, sister-companies and parent companies;
- Reach180 is liable for onward transfers of personal data to third parties.
How does Reach180 use anonymous, statistical or aggregated information?
Reach180 also uses anonymous, statistical or aggregated information to properly operate the Services or the Web-App; to improve the quality and functionality of the Services or the Web-App; to enhance your experience; to create new services, including customized services; to change or cancel existing content or services, and for other internal and statistical purposes.
Reach180 can share, publish, post, disseminate, transmit or otherwise communicate or make available anonymous, statistical or aggregated information to suppliers, business partners, sponsors, affiliates and any other third party, at Reach180’s sole discretion, provided, however, that Reach180 will not knowingly, or intentionally use the information to reveal your identity without your consent.
How does Reach180 access & use your Google user data?
Reach180 uses Google OAuth in order to get access to your Google data as describes as follows:
- As part of your registration, you can choose to register using your Google account. As part of this process Reach180 will create a Reach180 account using your Google email address, and later on will use it as your system email address.
- If you choose to synchronize your Google Calendar with Reach180’s app, Reach180 will access your Google calendar and will use it to display your availability on your Reach180 calendar(s).
- If you choose to synchronize your Google Contacts with Reach180’s app, Reach180 will import your Google Contacts into Reach180’s app and will use it to allow you to contact your clients.
- You can choose to export your Google data from Reach180’s app at any time.
How can you access your personal information?
If you are an Expert and registered to the Web-App, then you can access your personal account and edit or amend your personal information at any time using the designated user interface in the Web-App.
If you find that the information on your personal account is not accurate, complete or updated, then you can make all necessary changes to correct it. Otherwise, both Experts and Users can contact us at: support@Reach180.com.
Which ‘opt out’ and deletion options are available to you?
At any time you can opt out of Reach180’s mailing lists, by sending Reach180 a removal request to: support@Reach180.com. It can take up to ten (10) business days for your opt-out request to take effect.
If you wish to delete your personally identifiable information that is stored in Reach180’s database, you can send a request to delete information to: support@Reach180.com. Reach180 will inform you whether it can accept your request. Reach180 will strive to accept requests to delete personally identifiable information. Reach180 can refuse your request, for example, if Reach180 believes that removal of certain information can harm other users.
In any case, Reach180 can keep any aggregated or anonymized information for statistical, marketing and other purposes, indefinitely.
It is Reach180’s policy to keep Expert personal information on file unless specifically requested to be deleted.
How does Reach180 secure your personal information?
Reach180 and third parties on its behalf implement information security systems and procedures to secure your personal information. While such systems and procedures reduce the risk of security breaches, they do not provide absolute security.
Therefore, Reach180 cannot guarantee that the Services or the Web-App will be immune from any wrongdoings, malfunctions, unlawful interceptions or unauthorized access to the information stored therein and to other information security risks, or that your private communications on or through the Services or the Web-App will remain private.
These individuals are obligated to keep your personal information confidential and they can be subject to penalties, termination of relations and criminal prosecution, if they fail to comply with such obligations.
Your rights under the GDPR
Please note that under the GDPR Reach180 processes personal data as a data processor. As such, Reach180 is committed to assist Reach180’s data controllers to fulfill individuals’ rights under the GDPR.
If you wish to exercise your rights under the GDPR or have any questions in this matter, please contact the relevant Reach180’s data controller directly. Should you need Reach180’s assistance to indicate who the relevant Reach180’s data controller is, please feel free to contact us at: privacy@Reach180.com.
To the extent required and upon a written request from Reach180’s data controller, Reach180 will assist the Reach180’s data controller to fulfill your rights under the GDPR.
Some of the cookies can expire when the session ends, and you exit your browser. Other cookies can be stored on your computer’s hard drive. If you wish to block the cookies, then please use the help button in your browser and follow the necessary instructions. However, bear in mind that disabling cookies can complicate or even prevent your use of the Services or the Web-App, or certain features thereof.
Where is my personal information processed?
After receiving your complaint, Reach180 can contact you to better understand your concerns and will make all efforts to promptly answer your question or resolve your complaint to your full satisfaction.
Last Updated: June 2, 2018